Saturday 9 March 2013

POTD 9/3 2013: Roll the Dice...

"Roll the Dice..." ©2008 Lars Clausen
Buy this photo at RedBubble.com
For a while, I tried my hand at (micro-)stock photography, but found it an extremely full market. The only way to really get anywhere in it would be to take either a lot of pictures or very unusual but interesting pictures, in both cases mainly with people for business purposes. I later moved on to doing just art photography, uploading pictures to RedBubble.com and selling through there for a much tidier price. This is one of two similar pictures that comprise my total sales from there and more income than from all other sites together, by far. They were bought as wedding presents for an avid gamer, and I couldn't wish for a better use.

No comments:

Post a Comment